Does your ride handle well? Then put it to the test on the LS Fest autocross course! The autocross is a low speed competition designed to highlight the handling, acceleration and braking of your ride. The wide sweepers, tight hairpins, chicanes, and slalom sections of the course will keep your adrenaline pumping from start to finish. The autocross package includes two autocrosses. You’re guaranteed to enjoy a lot of track time over the course of the two day event. Please see below for classes, rules, and safety requirements!
REGISTRATION FOR AUTOCROSS, 3S CHALLENGE, & GRAND CHAMPION IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 135 VEHICLES!
Update 2/22/2022: Since LS Fest East 2021, the Kumho V720 ACR tire has been excluded for use in competition. It will no longer be allowed in future Holley events. Any vehicles participating at the event with these tires installed will be automatically transitioned to an exhibition class and the times will not count towards points in Autocross or Grand Champion.
**See tire and helmet description in rules.
- The registered owner must drive the vehicle for all events.
- All drivers will be required to sign a liability waiver. Passengers must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to sign the same liability waiver as driver.
- A mandatory driver/passenger meeting will be held prior to the first competition.
- Only official wrist banded drivers and waivered passengers may ride in the cars on the course. No more than one passenger will be allowed, and that passenger must ride in the front passenger seat.
- All competitors must have current registration, proof of insurance, and a current driver’s license.
- Each entrant will be issued a number that must be clearly visible on the windshield, side windows or rear window.
- Participants must use DOT approved street tires. Tires will be required to pass a technical inspection at the track. Street tires are defined as any treaded, non-competition tire with a 200-tread wear rating or higher.
- Competitors must use a single set of tires for the entire event, no tire changing between events will be allowed. Tires will be marked during tech. Tire changes will be allowed in the event of a catastrophic failure, but replacements must be of the same manufacturer and model as those approved during tech inspection.
- Helmet use is required (SA2015 or newer) for both drivers and passengers. The autocross course design will attempt to keep speeds below 45 M.P.H. Drivers and passengers must provide their own helmets and motorcycle helmets will not be allowed.
- Participating cars must pass a basic safety inspection that will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Functional seatbelts.
- Proper brake pedal pressure and travel.
- Sufficient throttle return spring and secured battery.
- All lug nuts in place and tight.
- Hubcaps/clip-on center caps are to be removed.
- All loose items must be removed from vehicle. (Floor mats, things hanging from rearview mirror, and glove box, console, trunk items.)
- Each segment of the event will be timed to 0.00.00. There is no maximum number of runs. Winners will be the vehicles with the lowest time.
- A :02-second penalty per cone knocked down or moved out of its box will be assessed during the autocross.
- A DNF penalty for exceeding the finish line stop box may be assessed during the autocross
- A runoff between the quickest five vehicles may be held, time permitting. The fastest combined time of three laps will determine the winner.
- Race director and event organizers will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason.
- The autocross may be run rain or shine at event organizer’s discretion.
The autocross event will count toward the Holley LS Fest Grand Champion award for competitors who compete in Drag Race, Autocross, and 3S Challenge.
* Event organizers reserve the right to change rules and class descriptions up to event time to promote fair and safe competition.
- $250 cash, OPTIMA Battery, jacket
- $150 Holley Product Certificate
- $75 Holley Product Certificate