Holley LS Fest Texas Autocross
Autocross at LS Fest Texas is the perfect opportunity to push your build to the limits! Testing all of the upgrades and hard work, the courses at LS Fest are designed to challenge the competitors and be as fun as possible!
~ REGISTRATION FOR AUTOCROSS & GRAND CHAMPION LIMITED TO FIRST 135 VEHICLES ~
2024 LS Fest Texas Autocross Rules
- The registered owner must drive the vehicle for all events
- All drivers will be required to sign a liability waiver. Passengers must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to sign the same liability waiver as a driver
- A mandatory driver/passenger meeting will be held prior to the first competition
- Only officially registered drivers and waivered passengers may ride in the cars on the course. No more than one passenger will be allowed, and that passenger must ride in the front passenger seat
- All competitors must have current registration, proof of insurance, and a current driver’s license
- Each entrant will be issued a number that must be clearly visible on the windshield, side windows or rear window
- Participants must use DOT-approved street tires. Tires will be required to pass a technical inspection at the track. Street tires are defined as any treaded, non-competition tire with a 200tw rating or higher
- Participants must use DOT-approved street tires. Tires will be required to pass a technical inspection at the track. Street tires are defined as any treaded, non-competition tire with a 200tw rating or higher. No modifications to tires will be acceptable, including shaving. Any vehicle with tires showing any evidence of modification will be immediately disqualified from the event
- Helmets are required during all track segments of the competition. Helmets must be SA2015 or newer. NO MOTORCYCLE HELMETS. The Autocross course design will attempt to keep speeds below 45mph. Drivers and passengers must provide their own helmets.
- Each segment of the event will be timed to 0.00.00.
- There are no maximum number of runs. Winners will be the vehicles with the lowest time.
- A .02-second penalty per cone knocked down or moved out of its box will be assessed during the autocross.
- A DNF penalty for exceeding the finish line stop box may be assessed during the autocross.
- A runoff between the quickest five vehicles may be held, time permitting.
- The fastest combined time of three laps will determine the winner.
- The 3S Challenge/Autocross may run rain or shine at the event organizer’s discretion.
- Participating cars must pass a basic safety inspection that will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Functional seatbelts.
- Proper brake pedal pressure and travel.
- Sufficient throttle return spring and secured battery.
- All lug nuts are in place and tight.
- Hubcaps/clip-on center caps are to be removed.
- All loose items must be removed from the vehicle. (Floor mats, things hanging from the rearview mirror, and glove box, console, trunk items.)
Autocross will count toward the Holley LS Fest Texas Grand Champion award for competitors who also compete in Drag Race and 3S Challenge segments
Race Director and Event Management will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason
*The Kumho V720 ACR tire is not allowed. Any vehicles equipped with the Kumho V720 ACR tire will be automatically transitioned to an exhibition class and the times will not count in Autocross or Grand Champion
** Event organizers reserve the right to change class rules and/or description up to event time to promote fair and safe competition
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
|$250 CASH, OPTIMA BATTERY, LS FEST WINNER'S JACKET||$150 Holley Certificate||$75 Holley Certificate|
Participants who win multiple segments are only eligible to win one jacket