Do you think your ride handles pretty well? Then put it to the test on the QA1 autocross course! The autocross is a low-speed competition designed to highlight the handling, acceleration, and braking of your ride. The wide sweepers, tight hairpins, chicanes, and slalom sections of the course will keep your adrenaline pumping from start to finish. The autocross package includes two autocross: one set up inside Beech Bend’s 3/8 mile oval track and a second autocross at the NCM Motorsports Park skidpad. You’re guaranteed to enjoy a lot of track time over the course of the three-day event. Please see below for classes, rules, and safety requirements!
REGISTRATION LIMITED TO FIRST 225 VEHICLES!
Do you have two drivers for the same vehicle? NEW for 2023– You can register for Fun Runs – Double-driver vehicles are NOT eligible for Competition or awards for either driver.
As of LS Fest East 2021, the Kumho V720 ACR tire will no longer be allowed at any LSFest event. Please plan accordingly.
**See tire and helmet description in the rules.
1. The registered owner must drive the vehicle for all events.
2. All drivers will be required to sign a liability waiver. Passengers must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to sign the same liability waiver as a driver.
3. A mandatory driver/passenger meeting will be held prior to the first competition.
4. Only official wristbanded drivers and waivered passengers may ride in the cars on the course. No more than one passenger will be allowed, and that passenger must ride in the front passenger seat.
5. All competitors must have current registration, proof of insurance, and a current driver’s license.
6. Each entrant will be issued a number that must be clearly visible on the windshield, side windows, or rear window.
7. Participants must use DOT-approved street tires. Tires will be required to pass a technical inspection at the track. Street tires are defined as any treaded, non-competition tire with a 200-tread wear rating or higher.
8. Competitors must use a single set of tires for the entire event, no tire changing between events will be allowed. Tires will be marked during tech. Tire changes will be allowed in the event of a catastrophic failure, but replacements must be of the same manufacturer and model as those approved during tech inspection.
9. Helmet use is required (SA2015) for both drivers and passengers. The autocross course design will attempt to keep speeds below 45 M.P.H. Drivers and passengers must provide their own helmets and motorcycle helmets will not be allowed.
10. Participating cars must pass a basic safety inspection that will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Functional seatbelts
- Proper brake pedal pressure and travel.
- Sufficient throttle return spring and secured battery.
- All lug nuts are in place and tight.
- Hubcaps/clip-on center caps are to be removed.
- All loose items must be removed from the vehicle. (floor mats, things hanging from ream view mirror, glove box, console, and trunk items.)
11. Each segment of the event will be timed to 0.00.00. There is no maximum number of runs. Winners will be the vehicle's lowest time.
- A :02-second penalty per cone knocked down or moved out of its box will be assessed during the autocross.
- A DNF penalty for exceeding the finish line stop box may be assessed during the autocross
12. A runoff between the quickest five vehicles may be held, time permitting. The fastest combined time of three laps will determine the winner.
13. The race director and event organizers will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason.
14. The 3S Challenge/Autocross may run rain or shine at the event organizer’s discretion.
The Autocross event will count toward the Holley LS Fest Grand Champion award for competitors who compete in Drag Race, Autocross, & 3S Challenge.
* Event organizers reserve the right to change rules and class descriptions up to event time to promote fair and safe competition.
|1st||$250 Cash||OPTIMA Battery||Jacket|
|2nd||$150 Holley Parts Purchase Certificate|
|3rd||$75 Holley Parts Purchase Certificate|
Note: Participants who win multiple events are only eligible to win one jacket.