Have you created a masterpiece of mechanical artwork around your LS or current generation LT? If nice paint and flawless chrome is your thing, then the Hooker Blackheart/LS1Tech.com Car Show is the place for you. Experienced judges will be on hand looking for the details and the Holley crew will be choosing their favorites as well. We even have an “Under Construction” class for those of you who aren’t quite done with your ride. We want to see what you’re building! See below for class descriptions.
Street Rod (pre 49) –Any domestic cars built prior to 1949.
Classic Custom (49-63) –Any domestic cars built between 1949 and 1963.
Muscle Car (64-74) – Any domestic cars built between 1964 and 1974.
Street Machine (75-95) – Any domestic cars built between 1975 and 1995.
Late Model (96-current model year) – Any domestic cars built between 1996 and present.
Non-domestic – All imports, all years.
Classic Truck (pre 74) – Any domestic trucks built prior to 1974.
Muscle Truck (75-95) – Any domestic trucks built between 1975 and 1995.
Late Model truck (96-Current Model Year) – Any domestic trucks built between 1996 and present.
Lowrider – “All, my, friends, know the low rider…” – All Years
Just Because – Any non car/truck vehicle powered by an LS engine.
Under Construction – Any unfinished LS engine based project vehicle.
Best of Show – Winner takes home $500 cash + Jacket!
Special awards to be determined and announced on site including Best Paint, Best Interior, Best Engineered, Best Engine, Holley President’s Pick, & Sponsor’s Pick!
All vehicles must be powered by a GM LS or current generation LT style power plant.
* Event organizers reserve the right to change classes up to event time and to determine the class that best fits your vehicle regardless of vehicle year to promote fair competition.
Overview of Car Show Event:
- All registrants will be parked and judged at the Show and Shine corral in a first come first served system.
- Once a registrant is parked they will fill out a information card to be placed on their dash.
- This card is given to you at registration
- If this card is not displayed the Car will not be judged.
- If a vehicle is placed in the wrong class the judges will correct this information at the time of judging.
- A large classification reference sheet is located at the judges table.
- A group of 2 judges will score each vehicle on four different criteria each criteria being worth 25points for a possibility of 100 points.
- Body, Interior, Engine Compartment, Undercarriage
- Best paint, Best Interior, Best Engine, Best Engineered, Holleys Presidents Pick, Sponsors Pick
- Once a vehicle is judged a small sticker will be placed on the head light.
- After a vehicle is judged they no long need to stay parked in the Show and Shine corral.
- You do not need to be present at the time of judging.
- If you would like to be present at the time of judging please inform the officials so a time frame can be established on when they will be at your vehicle.