Holley is pleased to announce that LS Fest West event preregistration is now open for the May 4-6 event!
LS Fest West event staff are working to ensure they deliver the same level of automotive excitement for 2018. The LS Fest West event website is currently up to date with all available information on the west coast event at this time, with Bowling Green registration slated to be go live later in the year.
Some updates to consider when navigating the site:
- Event segments at LS Fest West are as follows: drag racing, drifting, autocross, show-and-shine, 3S Challenge, dyno challenge, off-road challenge, road course challenge, a poker run and of course the Grand Champion, CHP Magazine High-Noon Shootout & Fastest Vette competitions.
- The QA1 Autocross, Baer Brakes 3S Challenge, and Grand Champion competition are limited to the first 150 cars. Make sure to log-on to the site and pre-registration today!
- The Racepak Road Course Challenge component will continue for 2018 as one of the Grand Championevent segments.There have been some changes made to the way this event segment will be ran, so read up on all the details here!
- The Off Road Challenge continues for the second year of LS Fest West! The challenge is a competitive event that puts LS powered off road trucks, buggies and their drivers to the test! For more information on this event segment of LS Fest West, click here!
- The Lucas Oil Drift Challenge is a great way to see drifting at its finest. This event consists of skilled drivers and their vehicles competing in tandem competition around a predetermined course to decide a winner. Drivers are evaluated by a panel of three judges that decide who advances to the next round based on three criteria: line, angle, and overall style. Drivers will showcase their talent and compete for a $1,500 purse and great publicity! Second and third place gift certificates for Holley brand products will be given in $750 and $375 product certificates. This event is invitational only. To send in a submission for considerationn, please follow the link for instructions.
- MSD Drag Racing is an LS Fest West favorite, and this year Holley is pleased to announce that True Street and Grand Champion competitors will be able to drag race on LVMS’s newly updated four wide dragstrip! More details on the four-wide racing are to come. Make sure to read up on the correct class and sign up appropriately. Returning to LS Fest West is the Test-N-Tune/Grudge class. It is perfect for those looking attend the event, try out a new setup they’ve just finished putting together, or just have a good time making some passes down the track against other LS powered rides.
- The Off-Road Desert Launch was a hit last year! Long travel pre-runner style trucks and buggies and their drivers will be headed to Vegas once again to send it at LS Fest West! A large jump will be constructed within the same dirt track that will contain the Off Road Challenge. There will be several opportunities to see the action for throughout the weekend. Please refer to the event schedule for viewing times!
- The Cinco De Mayo Tire De Fry’O Burnout Contest will return to LS Fest West for 2018. In this event several pre-selected vehicles from various LS Fest event segments (i.e. Pro-touring, off-road, drift, drag, show-n-shine, etc.) compete against one another in order to establish what group can provide the best gross display of horsepower for the night. Contact Holley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be considered for the contest!
- Spectators can enjoy a day at LS Fest for $20 at the gate. Spectator tickets are available on-site only. Admission for children sixteen and under are free. A $5 discount spectator admission is available to active military that can present a valid military ID.
Holley LS Fest events are a celebration of anything and everything powered by GM’s incredible LS and current generation LT engines! For more information on LS Fest West please visit their event website and look them up on FB.
Not sure what to expect at LS Fest West? Click play below to see last year’s event overview video below.