LS FEST East F.A.Q.
Everything you need to know about Holley LS Fest!
We are excited to announce that LS Fest East 2021 is a go! In order for this event to happen safely, we have created new guidelines and procedures that will be in effect. Please review and plan accordingly!
Guidelines/Procedure changes for 2021: More updates to come as we progress.
- Tickets Will Be Sold Online Only
- You will be required to have pre-purchased your tickets online. All tickets, both event participants and spectators, will be available to purchase ONLINE ONLY!
- To participate with your vehicle in the event, sign up here.
- To purchase spectator tickets, sign up here.
- Kids 16 and under are free as always. You must select this additional ticket option when purchasing your tickets online.
- Saturday historically has been our busiest event day for spectators. If spectator ticket sales do in fact hit the cap, please try Friday or Sunday
- Social Distancing Practice
- With restrictions lifting, new preventative measures, and normalization happening countrywide the need to practice social distancing is lessening. With that, we suggest following well-practiced guidelines and limit direct interaction keeping yourself safe.
- Before attending the event read the CDC’s guide about “How to Protect Yourself & Others“
- LS Fest Merchandise Online
- Avoid the lines! Official LS Fest apparel is now available for pre-purchase online. Apparel will ship 6-8 weeks after the event.
ABOUT HOLLEY LS FEST:
Holley’s LS Fest kicks off September 10-12, 2021 at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The event is centered around GM’s popular LS engine, and welcomes any and all vehicles equipped with an LS engine (or late model LT V8), whether originally installed or installed as a modification to an existing vehicle. The event has grown each year and now brings LS gearheads, participants, and spectators together for the performance-filled three-day event!
This year’s event includes:
- 3S Challenge
- Drift Challenge
- Burnout competition
- Drag Racing Classes
- Road Course Challenge
- Dyno Challenge
- LS Engine Bolt-On Challenge
- Show-N-Shine Competition
- Track X
- Countryside Cruise Digital Scavenger Hunt
- A large vendor midway and much more!
September 10, 11, 12, 2021. LS Fest has historically been held the weekend after Labor Day since the inaugural year.
For those who wish to participate with their vehicle, we have several packages available: Grand Champion Pack grants you access to the autocross, 3S Challenge, Dyno challenge, Countryside Cruise, Track X, and the Grand Champion specific Drag Class. This class is limited to the first 225 registrants and includes gate passes for two people (driver plus one).
For those who do not want to participate in the Grand Champion competition, we also have a 3-day Autocross package. This allows you to run your vehicle in the autocross, dyno challenge, 3S Challenge, Track X, Countryside Cruise, and the appropriate Show-N-Shine class for your vehicle.
For our drag racing contingent, we have nine drag racing classes from which to choose. Please follow the link to find out more about class information. A drag race package allows a racer to participate in the Dyno Challenge, Friday Test-N-Tune, and Saturday and Sunday drag racing.
If you’re not into putting your pride and joy through the ringer, we also have a 3-day car show pack available. This package is great as it includes gate passes for two people, and allows you to participate in the appropriate show-n-shine class for your vehicle, the countryside cruise, and the dyno challenge.
We also have a bonafide road course challenge taking place. This portion of the event will be taking place at the NCM Motorsports Park on Friday and Saturday. This class is limited to the first 75 vehicles.
As a spectator, you can expect to be able to enjoy watching all of these events unfold over the course of the weekend while enjoying a large vendor midway to spec out parts for your current ride or project vehicle. We will also have a large selection of food vendors on-site to keep you going!
Spectator show hours:
Friday, Sept. 10: 8:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 11: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 12: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
ach LS Fest Registration package includes entry for the vehicle and driver plus one additional person. That said, children sixteen and under are free. Any additional adult passengers outside of the allotted passes for each registration will be required to purchase a spectator ticket online @theFOAT.com for entry.
We created the run groups for the express purpose of maximizing the number of autocross runs available to each participant in the respective groups. While we receive many requests to be placed in the same autocross run group as a buddy, LS Fest event staff cannot guarantee same run group placement. We will do our best to pair same last names and keep family members in the same groups.
Spectator (Day Pass) $20/day $5 military discount with the presentation of valid military I.D. Children 16 and under are free. Spectator tickets are only available online for 2021 They can be purchased HERE. Coming Soon.
Please bring your event confirmation, valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and the vehicle’s valid government-issued registration with you to Beech Bend Amusement Park Pavilion Replace with the below statement
Please complete the online waiver prior to your arrival to Beech Bend Amusement Park Pavilion, bring your ID and waiver QR code with you to participant check-in. ONLY the driver and one crew member should come to check-in. Click Here for waiver
IMPORTANT Note: Only the listed registrant may pick up the credentials. We have included a map below to help you locate this area. For the entire event registration/check-in for ALL participants will be at Beech Bend Amusement Park Riverbend Pavilion. ALL registered and non-registered participants MUST come to this location PRIOR to entering the Beech Bend Raceway. WATCH FOR SIGNS!
- All registrants will be parked and judged at the Show and Shine corral in a first come first served system.
- Once a registrant is parked they will fill out an information card to be placed on their dash.
- This card is given to you at registration
- If this card is not displayed the Car will not be judged.
- If a vehicle is placed in the wrong class the judges will correct this information at the time of judging.
- A large classification reference sheet is located at the judge’s table.
- A group of judges will score each vehicle on four different criteria each criteria being worth 25points for a possibility of 100 points.
- Body, Interior, Engine Compartment, Undercarriage
- Best paint, Best Interior, Best Engine, Best Engineered, Holleys Presidents Pick, Sponsors Pick
- Once a vehicle is judged a small sticker will be placed on the headlight.
- After a vehicle is judged they no longer need to stay parked in the Show and Shine corral.
- Body, Interior, Engine Compartment, Undercarriage
- You do not need to be present at the time of judging.
- If you would like to be present at the time of judging please inform the officials so a time frame can be established on when they will be at your vehicle.
Thursday, September 09 12 PM – 7 PM @ Beech Bend Amusement Park Riverbend Pavilion
Friday, September 10| 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM @ Beech Bend Amusement Park Riverbend Pavilion
Saturday, September 11| 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM @ Beech Bend Amusement Park Riverbend Pavilion
Sunday, September 12| 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM @ Beech Bend Amusement Park Riverbend Pavilion
All pre-registration credentials pick-up will be at Beech Bend (no off-site pickup is provided). Additionally, all competitors will need to complete the required event waiver prior to your arrival.
2021 LS Fest waiver The waiver process is a 2-step process
- Step 1) Fill out the waiver and submit it.
- Step 2) Verify your email to secure your valid waiver.
Note: Both the Driver and the Plus one must complete the waiver. Once you have completed the 2 part process, you will receive an email – you may print that email OR come to registration with the QR code on your smartphone to be scanned at packet pick up.
All drivers are required to present their government-issued driver’s license to pick up their packets at registration.
All plus ones must come to registration with a driver’s license and QR code from their completed waiver to pick up their wristband. If the plus one does not arrive with the driver they can pick up their wristband at a later time from WILL CALL.
Important Notes: Only listed registrants will be able to pick up credentials. Plus one does not admit a vehicle into the event. All participants must stop at registration and pick up credentials. You do not need to produce the confirmation letter at registration, but you will have to have your valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and the vehicle’s valid government issued registration.
Registration credential pickup is at Beech Bend’s Amusement Park Riverbend Pavilion.
Beech Bend Raceway
798 Beech Bend Park Rd,
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Yes, Beech Bend has onsite campgrounds available – please see this link for information: https://www.beechbend.com/schedule&rates.htm Please note that slots are first-come, first-serve. Tent camping will NOT be allowed on the race track property during the event, however, if you are bringing your RV/Camper and are a registered participant, you are welcome to camp in that vehicle within the property during the event.
Any vehicle that is powered by a GM LS engine or current-gen LT V8 is welcome! Any year, make or model vehicle accepted. Please, NO rental cars due to insurance requirements.
No. There will not be any golf cart rental available for spectator rental during the event. However, support vehicles, including golf carts and ATVs, that support officially registered event participants (not including show and shine) will be allowed at Beech Bend Raceway and must display the official and current Holley LS Fest support vehicle permit decal. The permit decal must be applied to the vehicle in such a manner that it is clearly visible and unable to be removed and shared with another vehicle. Officially registered participants who request a permit will be issued one vehicle permit for the duration of the event.
Spectators or other non-registered participants will not be allowed to bring any golf carts/ATVs onto the property for any reason. Personally owned motorized wheelchairs and mobility scooters may be brought onto the property providing owners show a valid and current state-issued handicapped or disabled placard or designation. Personally owned motorized wheelchairs and mobility scooters will not require a support vehicle decal.
To be clear, Show and Shine participants may not bring support vehicles inside of the facility.
Due to spectator and participant injury and facility damage, all pit vehicles entering facility are the sole responsibility of the operator/owner. Every pit vehicle entering the racing facility must be assigned to; and the responsibility of; the operator/owner. The signed driver of the vehicle is responsible for the pit vehicle and will assume full legal responsibility for any damage to property (or other damages) caused by pit vehicle; whether driver is operating pit vehicle or not.
- Pit vehicle may be operated from `’gate opening” until two hours after competition ends each day. Pit vehicles in operation after this period may be impounded until after the event is completed.
- Operator of pit/support vehicle must be 16 or older AND have a valid driver’s license.
- All vehicles are limited to a 5mph speed limit.
Sorry to hear that, please email email@example.com. Please note that no refunds will be issued. The exception to the rule is that refunds will be issued entirely in the event LS Fest can’t happen due to the current pandemic.
Helmet use is required (SA2015) for both drivers and passengers. The autocross course design will attempt to keep speeds below 45 M.P.H. Drivers and passengers must provide their own helmets and motorcycle helmets will not be allowed.
Drag racing helmet standards are different. Please contact our Drag Race Director Lonnie Grim for more information by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately due to our method of keeping track of points and standings, there cannot be more than one registered driver per vehicle at LS Fest. If you’re participating in a Grand Champion competition or Autocross, for example, having two drivers in one vehicle with one number on the vehicle will throw off any results if they are not recorded properly. One driver per vehicle helps ensure that all standings are accurate throughout the entirety of the event.
Only event participants that are registered to compete in one or more of the various event segments of Holley LS Fest will be permitted to park trailers in designated areas.
LS Fest is a very well-attended event, and while we would love to allow everyone the ability to have their trailer close, it simply isn’t possible. All trailers will be located in a designated area outside the entrance gate in the event that they need to be accessed. It is advised to bring some sort of car cover or pop-up that can protect the vehicle in the event of rain. Early registration starts Thursday at noon and lasts until 7 p.m.
No pets are allowed in the Beech Bend Raceway facilities.
Due to the timing and scoring component Grand Champion, Autocross, and Drag Racers can only have one registered driver per event. Drag racers may have different registered drivers in different classes but not in the same class. Grand Champion and Autocross segments can not have shared vehicles.
Still Have Questions? Please email email@example.com and we will get back to you. We are looking forward to seeing you in Bowling Green!